I thought a day-by-day journal would be kept for the remainder of Whole 30 but the same themes day after day existed. So here we are.......
Whole 30 is complete!
8 lbs down
Eating better than I have, probably in my lifetime
And those themes after that first week that continued for the rest of the month?
- Lots of grocery shopping but it became much easier once I figured out how much to buy in one stop
- More fresh fruits and veggies than ever....
- I miss coffee creamer dearly
- My exercise felt better (lighter!) most days
- The daily decisions didn't feel like a big weight anymore... they just happened
So all in all, I highly recommend Whole 30 and we will be practicing the fundamentals from here out as a family. But you better believe my coffee has had cream in it on the daily since completion. (Partly because they took my ghee and coconut oil at the airport but only a few of you know what I'm talking about and are rolling your eyes because I'm still lamenting the loss)
If you are considering, my favorite recipes include:
2. Beef with lime and garlic pepper in the crockpot
3. Grilled chicken and veggies
4. Veggie Frittata